Cellist's DuetA solitary sound in an opera house.Cellist's Duet by ~AAloisi
The gentle plucking of strings,
carried on a murmur,
echoing through the air.
The notes carry a question,
begging for an answer.
The orchestra plays,
their song of chaos filling the stage.
Her notes are drowned and misplaced
in the cacophony of sound.
But still she plays, oh why does she play?
A cello sounds, the funeral begins.
The death of dream,
mourned with the utmost reverence.
Still she plays, her own tears,
flowing out of her heart and into the music.
Then comes a response.
The sombre plucking of a violin.
It echoes her own song,
yet poses another question.
Does she answer?
A single sound signals a song.
With it the orchestra sings
and she is heard.
A soft melody resonates through the opera house.
a duet of strings, high and low,
Carried on a lover’s whisper, filling the air.
The notes have no question,
just gentle peace.
Pocket UniverseI can smell the typewriters beneath your skinPocket Universe by *Shoeborn
metallic, halting, smudged vibrato
wavering note stretched out far beyond
the edge of the universe tucked in your front pocket
breathing out in time with your heartbeats.
All along the wall I find notebook pages
old teabags hung for too long, green flakes whirling
while you sit in the lean of the willow tree
and watch the play that is my life
chew the scenery; the stage collapses with a groan.
You pull your scarf in
and wrap the scars in burnt umber
while the show goes on
(1) You must post these rules!
(2) Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
(3) ANSWER 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will answer.
(4) CHOOSE 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
(5) Go to their page and inform them they are tagged. (actually no one needs to do this now, since DA informs people of mentions)
(6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read this!"
(7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
(8) No tag-backs
(9) You can't say that you don't do tags
(10) You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Questions asked of me:
1) Candid opinion of the schooling system?
I think its served me well thus far, but there's to much pressure on end of year exams.
2)What do you think about me, thepapermage? Please be honest, even point out my flaws, pleeeseies.
You've managed to put up with my nonsense, you have awesome art and a cool character blog. You're pretty nice in my books.
3) PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS
4) Favourite band?
7) Main fandom? (If you have one)
Its a three way tie between MLP, AT and Homestuck
8) Zodiac sign?? (Running out of questions argh)
9) Best moment in your life that you remember?
Going home after staying at my nonna's for ages.
10) Favourite art medium?
Traditional: its the only one I can kinda do.
Questions asked by me:
1) Favourite type of hat?
2) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3) Do you have any pets?
4) If so what are they and how many.
5) Favourite art style?
6) Do you collect anything?
7) The meaning of life, the universe and everything is?
8) If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or the future?
10) Do you consider tags spam?
Now, my victims in order are:
Do it, don't do it, the world will still keep spinning.